Monday 3 January 2022

Iron Hands: First Blood in 2022

Yesterday, I had my first games in 2022. To be honest, they were also my first games with the Iron Hands after two years and my first games in the 9th edition.  

I faced an army of Scythes of the Emperor, played with the new Black Templar rules. In advance, I felt guilty about taking a Leviathan Dreadnought with me. But in retrospect, I should have included at least two of them in my army list! 

The vow "Uphold the Honor of the Emperor" is really tough and in combination with the "Tannhauser's Bones" on a bike Chaplain, there are some very tough nuts to crack. But I don't want to complain. The games were fun and I had a nice, exciting Sunday!  

Here are a few impressions of the games:


2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I especially like the picture of your Iron Hand bikes getting run over by the Scythes' Primaris bikes - that's quite the difference in size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That is what you would call "scale creep". LOL

      Delete