Sunday, 16 January 2022

Cerastus Knight-Atrapos - WIP

Over the last evenings, I worked on an Atrapos Imperial Knight. This kit was a "small" Christmas gift I made myself. It took me one evening to wash and clean all the parts and another to put the metal skeleton together.

Then I started with the painting of the armour parts. At first, I wasn't sure about what colours to use but decided to go with the colour scheme I used on my first Knight over six years ago. 

1. I wanted some hazard stripes. So, I used small strips of masking tape to mask off some areas.
2. After a coat of light brown, two coats of yellow followed.
3. After peeling off the masking tape, it looked pretty good.
4. The brass colour came on and small highlights at the hazard stripes".
5. Washes! - Agrax Earthshade and Reikland Fleshshade
6. After the application of brown oil wash.

7. Dabbed some of the base colours back on.
8. Painted battle damage and the first cautious weathering effects.
9. Added more weathering, as well as the decals. -> Done!


  10. Rinse and repeat on all the other armour parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment