Thursday 30 December 2021

Iron Hands: Space Marine Centurions [Conversion]

I found this very cool conversion tutorial for Space Marines Centurions. Therefore, as a Christmas present, I bought myself a box of those ugly Space Marines Centurions and wanted to convert them for my Iron Hands army.
 
As the Iron Hands saw what the Forges of Mars had delivered them, they covered their eyes and quickly began to make modifications to please the Omnissiah even more. I call this the "Medusa-Centurion" variant.


Here is also a WIP-shot:

 
In any case, I think they look much better than the original models now. 
 
Looking at the rules, GW doesn't like centurions at all. Even for casual games, they are way too expensive. I will probably play them as Aggressors instead.

Hopefully, something will change in Chapter Approved 2022...

I also took a picture to compare the size:

2 comments:

  1. Looks very cool! Do you have a link to that conversion tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and just click on the "this" in the article or here:

      https://masteroftheforge.com/centurion-tutorial/

      Delete