Friday 7 January 2022

Sisters of Battle - Morvenn Vahl [Conversion]

The other day, I couldn't resist and got one of the new Sisters of Battle miniatures - Morvenn Vahl.

The scale creep does not matter with this kind of model in comparison with the old metal Sisters. Furthermore, even in casual games, it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep up with the meta if you completely ignore the units. Morvenn Vahl is a beautiful miniature with really good rules, which makes everything even easier.

What I didn't quite like was the original positioning of the spear arm. Here is my simple fix for this problem:


I had to break her arm in "only" three places. 😂

The new pose might not be that lively, but this way, she is much easier to transport and to place on the battlefield, especially in close combat.

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing! I’m getting back into Warhammer now after 20+ years out of the hobby and I really want to convert my Vahl in a similar way. Would you have any advice on where to cut the arm to repose it like this please?

    ReplyDelete