Sunday 15 January 2023

Imperial Knights: Armiger Helverin

I painted two newly converted Armiger Helverin this week.

The original heads look weird. Therefore, I swapped them with Warlord Titan heads from Adeptus Titanicus. I don't like the original autocannons of the Helverin variant, either. I get the idea that they're supposed to be reminiscent of knightly tournament lances. But they are to small and the the ammo cases aren't protected against frontal fire.

So I made my own version. The shoulder shields of a Warmaster Titan were the inspiration for this. Hope you like them.
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. The bigger heads make them look even more hunched and creepy. The bigger shields infront of the ammo casings are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great, and the new shields work really well. What scale are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Armiger Knights are slightly taller than a Dreadnought.

      Delete