Saturday 5 September 2020

Adeptus Titanicus: Slaanesh Cerastus Knights?!

The idea of an army of tainted or even corrupted Knights and Titans for Adeptus Titanicus lingered a long time in my head. Therefore I collected bits over the last months and tried different things out. Eventually, I decided to go for a Slaanesh-themed army and started the first conversions. 

Later on, I needed more than one go to find the right colour scheme and the right techniques to do it. I also printed my own decals because I could not find enough or the right ones. Here are my first two Slannesh Cerastus Knights. As you can see, they are somewhat different from their loyal counterparts, but not too much. I swapped the shock lances for Slaanesh Hellstrider Claw-spears, took some armoured heads from Age of Sigmar and put the Hellstrider Shields on top of the Ion Shield Gauntlets. On some miniatures, small horns and spikes are also protruding from the carapaces. 

I wanted to do more stuff like converting the legs, but that looked stupid and my moulding skills with green stuff are not so good. But I am satisfied nevertheless because this way the miniatures look not too much over the top. What do you think?

 


 
 
 
Here is my first test miniature and be sure there is much more to come...
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Ich denke du hast den Nagel mit den beiden Knights ziemlich auf den Kopf getroffen. Ein guter Mix aus creepy, düster und schrill.
    Man könnte vielleicht die normalen "Füße" der Knights gegen Hufe ersetzen, die man gern mal bei Slaanesh-Dämonen findet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank! Ich hatte versucht ganze Beine zu tauschen und das sah nicht so gut aus. Ich werde es aber mal mit einzelnen Füßen versuchen.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic work! We're defenitely not seeing nearly enough corrupted AT Knights and Titans, and you've done a fantastic job on these! Lovely paintjobs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guten tag ! ^^

    I've found your blog at random, searching for some inspiration about painting Adeptus Titanicus Questoris Knights and I could drop an eye on your paintjob ^^

    Whoa !! Congrats for your high level ^^

    I take some time to visit older posts and your blog is really pleasant... So I registered on it and put it on my personnal blogroll ^^

    Please, feel free to visit ^^

    Serviteur,

    ReplyDelete