Sunday, 11 October 2026

[ToW] Dragon Orges

I find painting skin quite tricky, and these dragon ogres certainly won’t be winning any prizes. They’re perfectly adequate for the game board, though, and I’ve also tried out something new here. Specifically, I applied the green dragon skin mainly using the cosmetic sponge technique. It was quick and worked surprisingly well.

 

What’s more, my Chaos army came up against the Forest Goblins of my friend “Elrond de Gravenesse” once again. We played with 1,750 points per side and the battle went on for five turns. Right up until the end, it was anyone’s guess who would gain the upper hand, and the tide of battle swung back and forth several times. It was really brilliant and thrilling.The Dragon Ogres lived up to their reputation and proved to be a real force to be reckoned with. They performed well, and I’m looking forward to their next game.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment