Friday 14 July 2017

Talons of the Emperah: Antigrav Null Maiden Rhino

I always found the Sisters of Silence and the Custodes quite fascinating. With the release of the "Burning of Prospero" box, came some really beautiful miniatures of the formerly mentioned forces. I bought two sets of Custodes, Sisters and a Galatus Dreadnought. I also wanted to have some kind of transport for my Sisters in 40k games, but the standard Rhino seemed a little bit boring to me. That's why I built my own version of a Null Maiden Rhino...





You might know the following artwork of an antigrav Rhino from the artbook "The Horus Heresy: Collected Visions". This was clearly my source of inspiration.


Before I forget, the engines are not scratch build. They are made by Bitspudlo and you can buy them here [Link]. Next up will be some Sisters of Silence.

3 comments: