Saturday 19 December 2020

Order of the Sacred Rose - Imagifier

I had an idea of how I can make an Imagifier for my Sisters of Battle with the old pewter miniatures.

The old Sisters of Battle miniatures with Simulacrum Imperialis were out of the question because they still exist today. But not the old Standard-bearers! Now, I only needed a Sister that I could put on the banner pole.

I tried some of the older pewter minis first, but their poses didn't fit and they were ultimately too heavy so that the designated Imagifier fell over. Therefore, I was looking for a suitable new Sororita made of plastic and actually found it - Junith Eruita! I rebuilt her left hand slightly and gave her an hourglass with roses from the Imperial Wizard kit. Now, I only have to come up with of some fluff for this reverent sister now.

What do you think?

"Junith Eruita on a stick."

2 comments:

  1. Das passt sehr gut und ist ziemlich passend für den überzogenen Aspekt des Grim Dark 40k. Die Pose der Sister ist auch recht realistisch: sie muss sich anstrengen um diese schwere Standarte aufrecht zu halten.
    Ich bin auch immer erstaunt wie gut deine Metalle aussehen. Schon bei deinen Custodes. Kann man da dein Malrezept kriegen? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Kai, vielen Dank!
      Ich würde Dir gerne mein Rezept geben, wenn ich eines hätte. Zumeist ist es wildes Rumprobieren, bis es irgendwie passt. Das sieht daher jedes Mal etwas anderes aus. Bei meinen Custodes hat mich das letztlich derart gestört, dass ich diese verkauft habe. Ein wirklich schönes Gold suche ich immer noch.

      Delete