Friday 13 November 2020

Forgive me Emperor for I have sinned!

Mea culpa.

I could no longer withstand the temptation to buy new models. Therefore, I broke my "pile of shame promise". How did this happen?

The other day, I and my friends were talking about the new edition and the new Crusade game mode. We came to the conclusion that we should try it out and start with a power level of 25 and then increase it steadily. At best, this should then be linked directly to a new army project.

That triggered me and I dug out my box of Sororitas. As with my last two army projects, I will rely solely on the old pewter models wherever possible. Here and there I will, of course, have to scratch build and kitbash some things, with the help of new plastic bits.

I thought about the colour scheme a lot and also painted some test miniatures. I ended up with the "Order of the Sacred Rose". Certainly not the first choice for tournament players and the like, but that's not what I am going for anyway. The "Order of the Sacred Rose" colour scheme can be painted quickly and easily and I find the game mechanisms with that many possible miracle dices exciting. I will try to make the Minis look a bit "grim-darker" than the standard models in the Codex.

Here is my fist small squad of Battle Sisters:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment