Monday 5 August 2019

Adeptus Titanicus: Questoris Knight Banner

A few months ago I tried to paint my first Knight for Adeptus Titanicus, but it looked so crappy that it went to the pile of shame and I didn't touch it until last week. A friend of mine asked me about Adeptus Titanicus and except the Reaver and some buildings, I couldn't show much. Well, of course, there were the boxes I bought a year ago and the crappy Knight.


The same evening I started to paint my Knight. This time in a way I wouldn't be ashamed of. *laugh*
I hope you like them and now that I've tasted blood there will be more of Adeptus Titanicus in the next weeks. 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely work! The group picture at the top is especially striking. You have such an eye for rich colour palettes! And, of course, the excellent painting ability to make them work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, die sind wirklich genial geworden. Habe dich zufällig mal wieder gefunden als alter TTWler, weil ich mich gerade über Blitz Bowl informiere. Schön, dass du noch sehr aktiv bist. Klasse Sachen überall hier. O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank! Vielleicht finde ich ja bald wieder zurück. :)

      Delete