Saturday 17 November 2018

Adeptus Titanicus: Reaver Battle Titan

The first titan for Adeptus Titanicus is painted and ready for battle. It is a Reaver Battle Titan of the Legio Gryphonicus! 

I decided on Legio Gryphonicus for two reasons. First, I wanted to use different colours as the ones, I normally use for painting my 40k armies. Second, I wanted to have a connection between the Legio and my Tallarn Desert Raiders or Iron Hands. As it happened to be, Legion Gryphonicus took part on the Battle of Tallarn and has a mainly greyish colour scheme. What a nice coincidence and easy choice to make.    

The weapons are magnetized by the way, in case I want to change the current loadout in the future. Next up will be an Imperial Knight detachment from one of the two dedicated Knight Houses - Hawkshroud or Coldshroud.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment