At the release of the Triumvirate of the Imperium, I was able to get my hands on the single St. Celestine sprues. To be true, I was quite amazed at how small and elegant these miniatures are in real life.
Since I had already finished my own version of St. Celestine, I only built the Geminae Superia and started to paint them. In spite of the simple color scheme, painting them was a real struggle for me. It's good to have some new models for the Sisters of Battle, but somehow these wobbly plastic models are not completely my thing. I also realized, that I unintentionally mixed up the shoulder guards on one miniature, which does not make things better.But teamed up, the miniatures look fine and I am looking forward to the first game with them:
By the way, I am really pleased with the new "Codex: Imperial Agents". Finally, all the rules I need in one handy codex. Be it Sororitas, Assassins, Inquisitors, Deathwatch, LotD etc. I play it all! :D
That's why I primed some new Arco-flagellants yesterday. Together with my Deathcult Assassins and Crusaders, I will be able to play the new fluffy formation called "Ecclesiarchy Battle Conclave"...