Thursday 11 August 2016

DIY - Apocalyptic Blast Template

One day we planned a big battle with our super heavy tanks. But we faced a little problem - we had no Apocalyptic Blast Template for our Baneblades and a Typhon Heavy Siege Tank. At that time we couldn't buy one in the GW online store and we also needed it fast.


So I came up with the idea to use the lid of a plastic storage box to build one by myself. First I used a pair of compasses with two tips and a measuring tape to scratch circles in the surface at 5", 7" and 10". Then I used a waterproof felt pen to trace the lines and make them more visible.


Finally I cut the template out of the lid and voilá - finished. All in all it took me about five minutes and maybe two Euros. Our game went well and the template came in very handy


No comments:

Post a Comment